Saturday, February 01, 2014

XC-Skiing and XC-Skating on Lake Mälaren, Feb 1st

Headed out solo for some winter magic on Lake Mälaren.. Started at Varpsund in the southern end of Ryssviken and headed north up towards Gorran and then back the same route.. About 25% of the trip was on skis and the other 75% on skates.. The ice was 10+ cm with some 5-8 cm of wet snow on top.. 

No comments: